Brown Bag Check Up Consultation
Thursday, August 15
Henry County Office on Aging
9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Do you take multiple medications? Does someone you love?
Then put those medications into a brown bag and bring them to the Brown Bag Medication Check Up for a free consultation with a HCMC pharmacist.
HCMC pharmacists and staff will provide:
• Private, personal consultations
• Professional evaluation of your prescription medications, over-the-counter medications and herbal supplements
• Tips for safe and effective medication use
• Answers to your questions about medications
• Free health information and educational materials!
What Patients should bring:
• All prescription medicines (including pills and creams).
• All over-the-counter medicine you take regularly.
• All vitamins and supplements.
• All herbal medicines.
Brown bags are available prior to the consult on August 15 at the Senior Citizen Center or from the Paris and Henry County Healthcare Foundation Delta Rural Health Initiative by calling 731-644-8215.