Located on the second floor of Henry County Medical center, we offer one time and ongoing therapies with a physician’s order. These include but are not limited to:
- Blood and blood product administration
- IV infusions including: antibiotics, Remicade, Enytvio, Orencia, Reclast, Immune Globulin, Tysabri, hydration fluids, antiemetics, and other medications used for chronic diseases
- Injections including: allergy, Procrit, Aranesp, Neupogen, Neulasta, vaccinations and other injectable medications
- Osteoporosis treatment with medication including Reclast, Prolia and Boniva
- Therapeutic blood draws for hemochromatosis and polycythemia (this procedure must be approved by our facility’s pathologist)
- Lab draws from central venous access devices (implanted port, PICC, Groshong, Hickman)
Schedule an Appointment
A physician’s order with diagnosis is required for treatment. We prefer to schedule patients. This gives us the ability to: check with your insurance company to see if a prior authorization or precertification is needed, order the prescribed medication and to decrease wait times.
If you physician’s office has not checked for prior authorizations/certification, we will be happy to do so. Please understand, this process may take additional time.
To schedule an appointment, please call 731-644-8523. We may be with a patient so please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. All patients will need to stop at the registration department located on the first floor prior to treatment. Please bring a list of your current medications with you to your appointment. You are welcome to bring books, tablets, etc. for entertainment if you would like. Due to privacy and safety concerns, we ask that visitors remain in the waiting room during the patient’s treatments. To coordinate pick up of the patient, we are able to provide you will estimated completion time of the service.
Walk-in patients are accepted during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am – 4pm) but may need to be rescheduled for a later time depending on your treatment. Walk-in patients will be seen as soon as possible and will be kept informed as to expected wait time.
We look forward to caring for you and thank you for choosing Henry County Medical Center.
8 am – 4 pm
*If no schedule afternoon appointments, hours may vary