Cutline: Pictured are HCMC’s Partners of the Month for June in the Stars of Excellence program.
PARIS, TN – Henry County Medical Center is pleased to announce that the Partners of the Month for June in the Stars of Excellence Program are Chris Herrin and Debbie Dean, surgery center, Brittany Reeder, ER and Dr. Spinzig, Starla Roberson, Plumley Rehab, Jennifer Cary, Business Office, Katlin Smith, ER, Kalynn Andress, Business Office, Ivy Dicus, KY Lake Urologic Associates, Janice Witherspoon, Accounting, Tammy Hobby, Surgery, Angie Sykes, 2 South, Mike Wallace, Plant Operations, Allison Castleman, Marketing, and Lynda Evans, Food & Nutrition.
These employees of HCMC were nominated by patients and coworkers for their hard work and dedication towards this hospital. Their work does not go unnoticed here at HCMC and the hospital is glad to be able to honor them with the Stars of Excellence program. They were nominated for the following:
- Herrin and Debbie Dean: Nominated by a patient who once had an unpleasant experience, quickly changed her mind after watching her uncle interact with Herrin and Dean after his surgery. She commends HCMC for having such a quality facility available to the people of Henry County and thanks Dean and Herrin for their amazing hospitality.
- Brittany Reeder and Dr. Spinzig : Nominated by a Director for showing great compassion, patience, and kindness towards her and their patient and doing everything in their power to help their patient.
- Starla Roberson: Nominated by her Director for being an excellent team player, she is fun to work with and can adapt to new situations. She not only is a joy to work beside daily but also well loved by her patients and family members as she fulfills her role as occupational therapist.
- Jennifer Cary: Nominated by her Director for helping qualify a patient in the hospital for insurance assistance so they could receive the skilled services the patient needed at HCMC.
- Katlin Smith: Nominated by a partner for always going above and beyond to help her team, the patients, and doctors with a smile on her face. She is always willing to help with any task.
- Kaylnn Andress: Nominated by a partner for helping a patient during a difficult time in his life and showing patience when helping him figure out insurance information.
- Victoria Daniels: Nominated by a partner for always being composed and making her patients feel cared for. She always has a positive attitude, a hard work ethic, and the ability to integrate the team dynamics.
- Ivy Dicus: Nominated by KY Lake Urology for mastering her lab responsibilities quickly and helps other partner’s patients wherever possible. She is a pleasant, positive, and professional person.
- Janice Witherspoon: Nominated by a partner for being, at all times, professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. She is very trustworthy and has impeccable integrity.
- Tammy Hobby: Nominated by a partner for creating a trusting environment and making the work place feel more like a family.
- Angie Sykes: Nominated by a patient for Angie’s patience, guidance, and compassion. She has a kind soul, full of empathy for others, and it shows within her approach to any concerns and situations.
- Mike Wallace and Allison Castleman: Nominated by a Director for their hard work and dedication to ensuring HCMC had a float in the Fish Fry parade. They spent countless hours and went above and beyond to make the hospital look incredible.
- Lynda Evans: Nominated by a partner for creating new and different ways of decorating patients meal trays to make them feel more special. She frequently does unique things for the patients such as, designing special flower arrangements for all newly delivered mothers, and puts them on their meal trays. She always looks for ways to lift patients spirits and make their stay more pleasant.
To nominate a Henry County Medical Center partner for the Stars of Excellence program, utilize the Dear Lisa or WOW cards located in the Partners in Your Care bags given upon inpatient admission to HCMC. Additionally, the Star Partner forms are available on our website under quick tabs – Healthcare Hero.
About Henry County Medical Center
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: hcmc.vewebsites.com.