Cutline: Pictured is HCMC’s Partner of the Month for October in the Stars of Excellence program, Angie Davis, Home Health & Hospice
Paris, TN – Henry County Medical Center is pleased to announce that the Partner of the Month for October in the Stars of Excellence Program is Angie Davis, Home Health and Hospice. Seven others were named a Star Partner in the program.
Davis was nominated by a patient for coming in and assisting her with her medications. She had not been given directions on how to take her medications and Davis came and sorted out her medications and organized everything so it wasn’t confusing. She really took time out to care for her.
HCMC also awards Star Partners each month. The Star Partners for October are Brad Gatewood, Kelley Clinic; Whitney Culley and Carrie Croasmun, Rehab Services; Roger Crane, Imaging; Allison Castleman and Lori Stambaugh, Marketing & PR; and Noreen O’Brien, CCU. They were nominated for the following:
- Gatewood was nominated by the Director of Practice Management for his efficiency and for taking care of a patient in the rain, by lifting him from his car into a wheelchair to get him into his appointment.
- Culley and Croasmun were nominated by the Director of Marketing and PR for their willingness to fill in at the last minute at a career fair at Henry County High School. Everyone else ended up bailing and these ladies came in and helped out.
- Crane was nominated by the Director of Marketing and PR for his outstanding work on building and painting a fireplace out of cardboard for the fair display for the HCMC booth. Crane is always willing to help in this way and is much appreciated.
- Castleman and Stambaugh were nominated by their director for all their help with recent activities including the Ice Cream Social and the Henry County Fair. They were also recognized for all their hard work with the employee wellness screening.
- O’Brien was nominated by a fellow partner for willingness to help a fellow nurse with a patient that she felt needed additional attention. O’Brien didn’t hesitate and assisted the fellow nurse in getting the care the patient needed.
To nominate a Henry County Medical Center partner for the Stars of Excellence program, send a note of appreciation to Tom Gee or utilize the Dear Tom or WOW cards located in the Partners in Your Care bags given upon inpatient admission to HCMC. Additionally, the Star Partner forms are available on our website under quick tabs – Healthcare Hero.
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: hcmc.vewebsites.com.