Cutline: Pictured is HCMC’s Partner of the Month in the Stars of Excellence program, Lisa Choate, Environmental Services.
Paris, TN – Henry County Medical Center is pleased to announce that the Partner of the Month for January in the Stars of Excellence Program is Lisa Choate, Environmental Services. Twelve others were named a Star Partner in the program.
Choate was nominated by her director for all the compliments she receives from patients and families about the great job she does caring for our patients by cleaning their rooms completely in a pleasant manner. She is very dependable and always has a desire to provide excellent work for our customers at HCMC. Her work ethic is exceptional and she is a dedicated team player.
HCMC also awards Star Partners each month. The Star Partners for January are Brittany Reeder, Emergency Department; Wendy Crouch, HCHC Nursing; Meggen Strickland, Plumley Rehab; Starla Roberson, Plumley Rehab; David Peeler, DME; Don Bishop and Charles Prestwood, Information Systems. The following received two nominations for Star Partners: Nate Williams and Dustin Stroud, Information Systems and Alex Hilkey, Allison Castleman, and Lori Stambaugh, Marketing & Public Relations. They were nominated for the following:
- Redder was nominated by her department director for always being willing to swap and work extra shifts, in multiple areas throughout the hospital. She is a strong, team player.
- Crouch was nominated by her manager for always displaying a professional manner and jumping in to help when asked. She is PRN and is always willing to help out whenever needed. She stays calm in chaotic situations and is a pleasure to work with at HCHC.
- Strickland was nominated by the Director of Marketing for her enthusiasm to promote the projects and activities of her patients at Plumley Rehab by sending photos and information to post on our website and on social media. Without her photos and information, Marketing wouldn’t know all the great things they do to share with the community.
- Roberson was nominated by the HCHC Administrator for her role as acting director of therapy services while the director was out. She coordinated the therapy information for an outside visit and worked with a smile and cooperation under high census, vacations, and changes.
- Peeler was nominated by his director for the superior care and concern he shows to his clients. He always goes above and beyond.
- Williams, Stroud, Bishop, and Prestwood were nominated by their department director for all the prep work and installation of the new hardware at Paris Pediatrics. They worked over the weekend to go live on that next Monday.
- Williams was nominated by the Director of Marketing for all his help with getting the new website up and running. He assisted with many issues and helped to work out many bugs and problems. He was a great help to the department in getting it launched.
- Stroud was nominated by his department director for his implementation and on-going support of the QUARC secure messaging application that has been launched throughout the organization. This application is a secure texted based application now being used by physicians, nursing, and other staff to care for our patients at HCMC.
- Hilkey, Castleman, and Stambaugh were nominated by their director for taking care of the Christmas tree at the Festival of Trees from making ornaments to decorating the tree and taking it down for the organization. Their manager also nominated them for the great work with did within a month to plan and implement the Cancer Survivor Dinner in Henry County. Without their hard work and the help of Barbara Roberts, the event would not have occurred this year.
To nominate a Henry County Medical Center partner for the Stars of Excellence program, send a note of appreciation to Tom Gee or utilize the Dear Tom or WOW cards located in the Partners in Your Care bags given upon inpatient admission to HCMC. Additionally, the Star Partner forms are available on our website under quick tabs – Healthcare Hero.
Located in Paris, TN, Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of Henry County and the adjoining region. Including a 142-bed hospital and other facilities, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services, as well as inpatient care. Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated nonprofit institution. For more information: hcmc.vewebsites.com.